Monday, November 11, 2013

The Next Round - Day 7 - November 10, 2013

FINALLY - SOME REACTION!  My perspective has changed SO much since my first round of being terrified.  Now, I WANT IT.  Now, I want the reaction, see more reaction, see more sores....no, I'm not a twisted psyche, just someone wanting to see the fruits of my labors and I want to kill more and more cancers and pre-cancers :)

Itching started pretty heavily Friday (Day 5ish) and I tried wearing long earrings today because I wasn't thinking.  They just drove my itching crrrrazy, so off they came.  2 more weeks!!  Don't know why the photos have so much red.  Maybe I'm straining my neck too much trying to maximize the light?  Will keep trying.


1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for more information on Signs of Skin Cancer, About Skin Cancer,What is Skin Cancer, and then visit our website chicagoskincancersurgery.com today to consult with our physicians online.

    signs of skin cancer

    ReplyDelete