Monday, April 16, 2012

(Round 2) Day 35 - April 10, 2012

Healing is proceeding well...just a few scabs left and some itching too!  Strikes me as weird that each photo shows me what I wish I'd done more of.  Since you're going to go through tough times, just bite the whole thing.  Now, I wish I'd gone ahead and done my whole neck too.  Maybe next fall, I'll tackle that.  At the time you're going through it, all I can focus on is what I'm going through, so afterwards, I see where I wish I'd taken an even bigger bite I guess?

This weekend, I globbed on the sunscreen of course and the spots that were really hard scabs on my arms softened up great and those scabs (and the itching that came with it) came off.  The spots on my breast aren't healing like the others but I'm guessing it's because they stay in such close contact with the bra that they will just take a little longer.  Assorted spots on my leg, shoulders, etc. seem to all still be progressing nicely.

Got clean bill of health from the surgeon today and will start applying Mederma to the surgery spots next week to help with scarring, etc.  Since two are right below this photo, I'm looking forward to seeing progress!  He continued to compliment the Efudex results on my face, so I'm looking forward to seeing my chest and other spots clear up.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,
    I hope you don't mind, but I've included a link to your Efudex blog from mine. Its under the "where others have been before" link at the side.

    Hope all is well.

    www.efudex.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,

    Thank you for your informative blog. What is your policy on using photos from your website for patient information?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! Thanks for posting a link to my Efudex journal at www.hybriddesign.net/efudex. You're beautiful! And inspiring!

    ReplyDelete