Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 58 - December 23, 2010

So it's almost 40 days after my last treatment and rougly 60 days since I started the whole thing.  Still have some discoloration, but that's all and I guess my reaction to the Efudex means it will just take a little longer for all to blend together.  Summary is I'm glad I did it.  In retrospect, sure doesn't feel like this started 2 months ago.  A lot can happen in a short time and that's what I'd pass along to people.  In the big picture, a few weeks of awkwardness and discomfort were easily worth it to me.



My mom shared this funny...I think I may have thought it funny when it seemed I looked like this, but there's no telling...it IS funny today!
"This is one of 82 photos in a Powerpoint presentation I received.  Many of them are fascinating.  This one reminds me strongly of a certain young woman I know who recently endured a traumatic ordeal.

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I hope you will come back and update how you are today after treatment . I will be going through another round of Efudex sometime next month. I am delaying it till then so we can go on vacation and I wont have to be around people. Please visit my blog, click on my cancer journal and while your there follow me. You went through a much longer process time than I, maybe thats why I have to do it twice. I see my dermatologist in the morning and here I go again..
    Thank you for sharing your journey. Maybe we can both help someone facing the fight against Skin Cancer.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete