Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Night 8 - November 3, 2010

Really feeling it today.  The sun through the car windows is verrry noticeable for starters.  I'm not quite halfway through the treatments, but have no doubts whatsoever about completing (which several including the Dr have warned me that lots of people can't do the full time), but it is getting pretty uncomfortable.  A really harsh sunburn is my best comparison so far.  The part that's the most annoying right now is the sides of my nose.  Who'd've thought blowing your nose would hurt?!  Upper lip has gotten really dry and tight and probably the biggest thing today is how much the washcloth and towel hurt while washing.  CAN'T!

Since I'm feeling like such a sunburn victim, decided to splurge on some makeup today and was really surprised how much coverage my "minimum coverage" makeup provided!  I used some of the green coverup too.  Still, feeling a bit guilty because even though Dr. said it shouldn't hurt, the FAQ's say don't use any product. I'll try to keep it to a miminum, but the makeup made me feel I really wanted to wash well. (and the only thing I can use is my fingers.  Tried the "blush brush" and that ain't happenin, even those soft bristles, don't feel good, so I'm not worrying about it.)

Hair spray stung this morning and tonight I rode a whopping 40minutes on the trainer.  Not hard, cuz I don't have much juice, just wanted to sweat a little bit....and sweat stings!  Not enough to keep me from riding, but enough that I'm glad I'm finding it out now and not on a longish ride Saturday. Spots are definitely more pronounced.

Just reminding myself, I'll be glad I did this and glad when it's over.  If it can save some being cut on later, I can even see why some people do it again.to bring more skin cancers to the surface.  Just wish I wasn't so run down doing this.  Probably be a walk in the park if I had some juice in me :)  In my head, this really hasn't taken very long and I'm almost 1/2 way through the drug already! 

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment