Friday, November 5, 2010

Day10-11 - November 4-5, 2010

Pretty owe-y!  Much more noticeable itching and I can't "scratch" per se.  For the last few days, I could just kinda "poke" the itch using fingernail tip or piece of paper or such to keep my hands off my face, but now most of those spots are too sensitive, so just brushing with a fingertip works.

Still applying makeup, but it's not covering as well. :)

Rode my trainer last night again and noticed the stinging started before the sweat.  I'm guessing it's got something more to do with when my heart rate goes up, body temp goes up, etc.  I really really want to ride my 200k Saturday!  Not only is it our last official Saturday off work for months, but it's supposed to be a beautiful day and I (of course) want to keep my multi-year streak of 200k's for consecutive months intact, not to mention seeing my friends.  Planning to do what I can to mitigate the pain with aspirin, rinsing sweat off every couple hours and re-applying sunscreen, which I plan to apply heavily even though it's November.

No comments:

Post a Comment