Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 31-35 November 26-30, 2011

Noticing improvement every day!  On Day 32, did a 200k bike ride starting at 3:30pm, so most of it was done at night.  It was cold and a bit windy, but did not notice ANY setback in my face.  I globbed on Neutrogena Sport Lotion SPF 70 on top of the antibiotic ointment for those 2hrs of sunlight.

DAY 35 - Still keeping antibiotic ointment on my face 24hrs/day



DAY 34 - Made a huge mistake today and I think my face issued me a warning without any real danger.  Was outside this morning 8:45-10a for the Stock Show Ticket Office Opening and was in/out of the morning sun.  Definitely redder!  Panicked feeling I had really gotten burned, but 24hrs and the color is calming down a lot.

I'm wondering if my cheeks got enough "cooking" from the efudex.  My forehead never peeled and neither did the outsides of my cheeks and my cheeks kinda worry me. 



1 comment:

  1. The Cure and Prevention of All Cancers - By Hulda Clark.


    Also look up David the Skin King on youtube.

    I wouldn't ever reccomend puttign anything with chemicals on your face like sunblock.

    David will show you not only how to cure acne but to take care of your skin so not to ever irritate it.

    I believe in alternative medicine and an alternative healthy lifestyle. You will not hear these kinds of things from doctors because they need to stay employed by covering things up so you keep coming back. They don't learn how to cure in school, just how to treat things.

    Hope you enjoy this post. By the way, my aunt is the head nurse to the top dermatologist on the west coast.

    ReplyDelete