Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 2 - October 27, 2010

Noticing more light itching today.  Is it the cream or am I just noticing it more?  Still used my same cases and brushes - bought 4 pillowcases today to switch.  Nothing visual yet J

At a Dr's "Girl's Night Out" I talked w/2 people who had used it and had 2 cautions.  Sunscreen – Yes, Dr. confirmed when I asked about sunscreen & cycling, but Lori says the chemical ones (like the Neutrogena Sport SPF85  I just bought) have ingredients, like alcohol!, and will cause “severe pain.”  She said the sunscreen should be the “block” kind with zinc oxide & titanium dioxide.  Sheesh, I can’t even buy sunscreen right for this deal.  Lori was reassuring with application, recovery, etc. as she did it before her MOHS surgery.  She also said she thought the wind probably hurts most of all.  Crap, that makes sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment