Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1 - October 26, 2010

More questions (Nurse Sarah).  I asked about the tackiness and it is supposed to dry & she thought an hour should do it, she suggested 2hrs before bedtime, which doesn’t really work with my lifestyle!  Also, said wait about 10minutes after washing face to apply to make sure skin is dry.  I don't always HAVE 10 minutes, so turned my hair dryer on cool & low and gently blew my face thoroughly dry.  Works for me!  Sarah re-cautioned about rubbing eyes and lips, which was a concern of mine while I sleep, but not a lot to do about it.  Asked about ruining my pillowcases and she didn’t sound too convinced I wouldn’t, so she recommended changing pillowcases every night, maybe 2 would be a good precaution.  Also agreed make-up brushes, etc. should be disposable. Don’t know how to do that one yet cuz I sure like my brushes.  Then she kinda smirked, so I pressed and she said when the sores come I will NOT be wanting to wear make-up, but keep strong and always always come see them if there’s any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment