Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 18 - November 12,2010

Counting down now!  3.5days left.  My last treatment is supposed to be Monday night and I meet with the Dr. first thing Tuesday.  Goal is for her to say "yep, you can stop."  I've got new sores around my eyes, but I can't help but wonder...are they really cancers or just a little too close to soft tissue and I pixxed it off?  New ones below and to the outside of both eyes.  Still have others that I'm ready to go away!

Tried to use my washcloth as a buffer last night.  I still believe some of the dead-looking skin is ready to come off, but since pulling at the dead skin is a no-no, I gently used the washcloth to try and get some skin off.  I did get some, and guess I did one too many passes over my face because it was throbbing pretty good after that.  Another rups I guess.

Called Dr. office today (talked to Sarah) about continuing.  Mom brought up a point that maybe I shouldn't be treating the areas that appear to be moving on to normal, but Sarah says continue treating the whole face because some areas react differently over time.  I do have a couple new sores, so choose to agree with Sarah right now.  Still my skin is pretty swollen and definitely irritated.  I'm ready to let it heal :) Tuesday, Tuesday Tuesday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment