Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 16-17 - November 10-11, 2010

Getting very annoyed with this, but I SWEAR I still see progress!  Very few sores now, but 2 new ones came up yesterday.  1 under my right eye and 1 to the outside of the right eye.  Good - I want them all out!  Still painfully dry especially around my mouth.  I thought I worked hard to keep away from the corners of my mouth, but it's still bad there.  Maybe I DID stay away, but cancers were there, so the drugs got there anyway?

Last 3 or 4 days noticing lots of the flaky/dead/dry skin is coming off and I thought when that happened, it wouldn't hurt so much, but it's the opposite.  Face just feels like it's on fire all the time and the skin is pretty swollen.  Guess it deserves to be pixxed off :) 

Amazed how I used to be able to very gently slather the meds on a bigger area, like my whole cheek.  Now, it's sore enough that I do each section in about 4 stops!  Just do little area, then another.  Just hurts too much to drag my finger very far. Surprised me since most of the sores are disappearing.  Understood it more when there was so much deadness on top that would "grab" but a bunch of that is gone.  Still I guess it's just cuz it's plain ol' skin that keeps getting (as someone told me yesterday) poison put on it twice a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment