Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 14 - November 8, 2010

No clue why, but today my face looked and felt like it was on fire all day.  So bright bright red, felt so hot and itchy, but I swear I can see some progress. Last couple of showers I forced myself to (gently!) use a washcloth hoping some of the skin flakes would come off and tonight I saw a few in the wash cloth....kinda like debriding a burn, but of course nothing as serious as that...just the same premise in my head.  Clear some of the skin away to make room for the new skin and hope the medicine is getting to the bottom of things.  Took 2 aspirin tonight in hopes I'll sleep better because the itchy/burny feeling seems worse "now" when I'm trying to settle down for the night and go to sleep.  Pretty much trying to drive me nuts with the itchy/burning.




No comments:

Post a Comment